Fwd: [USGW-NWPL] Jan Bony

Trish Elliott-Kashima

Dec 12, 2020, 2:46:08 PM12/12/20
to usgw...@googlegroups.com

------ Forwarded Message --------
From: webmaster <webm...@cottonhills.com>
Date: 12/12/2020 11:13:44 AM
Subject: [SC-USGWg] Jan Bony
To: state...@googlegroups.com

It is with great sadness and regret to announce today the untimely passing of Jany Bony on 12/11/2020. May she rest in peace.

Jan was a long-time member of USGenWeb, State Coordinator for ORGenWeb, and county coordinator in other States in USGenWeb. Her service to our org was above and beyond, and she will be greatly missed. My tears, thoughts, prayers, and sincere condolences go out to her entire family for this most heartbreaking loss.

I also wish to thank W. David Samuelsen, ASC of ORGenWeb, for notifying the Advisory Board of this very sad news. David has agreed to serve as Acting SC until an appropriate time can be determined to take further action on behalf of ORGenWeb.

Linda K. Lewis
National Coordinator
The USGenWeb Project ℠