Phishing & Scams

Denise Wells

Sep 3, 2020, 11:15:08 AM9/3/20
to 22-USGW Discuss Google, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com
I've just been informed by one of our advisory board members that they got an alleged email from me for a "President" email address asking them to do them a favor by buying gift cards.  She advises that this is the 2nd one she has received and the other one was "from someone in one of the states."

I am in real estate and we get those regularly, allegedly from our brokerage owners/managers.  There is no "president" in USGenWeb so fortunately she was suspicious of the email.

Please just delete any of these scams.  No one on the Advisory Board or a state coordinator will send an email like this.  Let me know if you receive one.

Denise Wells
Former National Coordinator 2014-2020
The USGenWeb Project - www.usgenweb.org