Fwd: [gagen] Sad news....

Trish Elliott-Kashima

Jan 23, 2021, 12:23:10 AMJan 23
to usgw...@googlegroups.com, Trish Elliott-Kashima

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Linda Barton <lbl...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jan 22, 2021, 10:08 PM
Subject: [gagen] Sad news....
To: <ga...@googlegroups.com>

It is with a heavy heart that I have to share that Bettie Wood has passed away this week.

Bettie Wood was a long time member of GAGenWeb, serving as CC of Walton and Richmond Counties. Her husband, who was also a past member called me today. Her service is tomorrow in Tatum TX. She will be buried in Rusk County TX.

Bettie also served on the advisory board of USGenWeb, was State Coordinator of TXGenWeb, CC of Bosque County TX and other counties in other states over the years.  She was also a founder of The Family Group Sheet Project along with Gina Heffernan and Elaine Martin.

I will share more information as it becomes available.

We became very close over the years and burned a lot of midnight oil on the phone through the years.

Linda B.

Denise Wells

Jan 23, 2021, 10:09:54 AMJan 23
to usgw...@googlegroups.com, Trish Elliott-Kashima
So sorry to hear about Bettie Wood's passing.

Denise Wells
AB Representative at Large
SC NJGenWeb | SC FLGenWeb
ASC MSGenWeb | ASC UTGenWeb

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "USGW-SEMA" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/usgw-sema/CAKXWDXDeR44yXoyYrbJ0ruQ13a2x%2Bt7bHOKbZ53ka4MAvFqEeg%40mail.gmail.com.