Fwd: [BOARD-EXEC] Words of Encouragement - Permission to share

Trish Elliott-Kashima

Mar 12, 2021, 12:01:26 PM3/12/21
to usgw...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: webmaster <webm...@cottonhills.com>
Date: Wed, Mar 10, 2021, 7:24 PM
Subject: [BOARD-EXEC] Words of Encouragement - Permission to share
To: <boar...@googlegroups.com>

With 3006 county and 50 state websites, there always has been and always will be a number of vacant websites in the USGenWeb organization. Some folks make lots of updates, some folks have already contributed a lot of content and answer questions, and people come and go. Despite all that, we still make Family Tree Magazine's 101 Best Websites each year and we are frequently mentioned in Eastman's Online Genealogy Newsletter. I encourage all would-be members to volunteer and share any State or County genealogical facts and resources to help USGenWeb keep genealogy free.

Sincerely,
Linda K. Lewis
National Coordinator
The USGenWeb Project ℠