Fwd: [BOARD] Motion 2020/21-13 Grievance Committee Appointments

1 view

Trish Elliott-Kashima

May 1, 2021, 6:16:55 AM5/1/21
to usgw...@googlegroups.com, Trish Elliott-Kashima
From our National Coordinator regarding the Grievance Committee.

Trish

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: webmaster <webm...@cottonhills.com>
Date: Fri, Apr 30, 2021, 10:44 PM
Subject: [BOARD] Motion 2020/21-13 Grievance Committee Appointments
To: <boa...@googlegroups.com>

Having heard no discussion in the allotted time period, and with all Advisory Board members responding, the motion passes. Linda Hughes, Cathy von Hassel-Davies, and Diane Curtis are now seated on the Grievance Committee for the term ending March 1, 2022. Thank you for volunteering!

Moved by Rebecca Maloney, seconded by Mike Peterson, dated April 28, 2021, and numbered as Motion 2020/21-13, the motion reads as follows:

“I move, by general consent, to approve the appointment of Linda Hughes, Cathy von Hassel-Davies, and Diane Curtis, to fill each of the three expired Grievance Committee seats for the next one-year term ending March 1, 2022.”

Members responding No Discussion:
Jeffrey Kemp
Rebecca Maloney
Mike Peterson