Special Projects

Rebecca Maloney

Sep 2, 2021, 10:25:16 PM9/2/21
to USGW-SEMA
Hi everyone!

I am Rebecca Maloney the new Special Projects Coordinator for USGenWeb. I recently was able to recover the original USGenWeb Kidz Project pages and have them updated and running better.  I will be adding US History questions to the pages for students and teachers- feel free to send me information to add!  And I would appreciate each member adding a link to our project if you do not already have a Kids Project.  I am attaching a logo that you can use for a link.

I also help manage the USGenWeb Tombstone Project.  We are always needing more transcriptions and records.  If you have cemeteries to add and need help just email me!  I will help!!

Do you have special projects in your XXGenWeb?  How can I help you with your special projects?  Do you have issues that you would like to see addressed?  What can be done better?  I WANT your input!!  I have looked through many of our states and we offer an amazing variety of resources.  Is there someway I can help you and your special projects ? Feel free to email me directly - malone...@gmail.com

I hope everyone has a blessed Labor Day weekend!