Fwd: [BOARD] REMINDER: USGenWeb Project National Election 2021

Trish Elliott-Kashima

Jul 10, 2021, 9:41:13 PM7/10/21
to usgw...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: webmaster <webm...@cottonhills.com>
Date: Sat, Jul 10, 2021, 8:28 PM
Subject: [BOARD] REMINDER: USGenWeb Project National Election 2021
To: <boa...@googlegroups.com>, <disc...@googlegroups.com>, <state...@googlegroups.com>, <usgenw...@googlegroups.com>, <usgenweb...@googlegroups.com>

***PLEASE FORWARD TO ALL MEMBERS***

The USGenWeb Annual Election is underway and I want to encourage every member to vote. It only takes 5 minutes and a couple of clicks.

This year we have two proposed bylaw amendments on the ballot. These amendments seek to ease some site requirements and the outcome affects every member.

Get your voting password here: http://www.usgwelections.org/GetVoterPassword.cfm

If your email recently changed or you have issues getting your password, contact Tina Vickery, Election Committee chair at tsvi...@gmail.com, or Pat Asher, Election Committee Dataset Manager at pjr...@att.net.

Your opinion matters - please make it count by voting!

Linda K. Lewis
National Coordinator
The USGenWeb Project ®
Free Genealogy for 25 Years