Fwd: [USGW-NWPL] Special Projects Representative on the Advisory Board

Trish Elliott-Kashima

Jun 4, 2021, 9:40:52 PM6/4/21
to usgw...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Mike Peterson <line...@cox.net>
Date: Fri, Jun 4, 2021, 8:21 PM
Subject: [USGW-NWPL] Special Projects Representative on the Advisory Board
To: 22-USGenWeb Northwest Plains Region <usgen...@googlegroups.com>

Is there anyone who would be interested in being a candidate in the  upcoming election for the Special Projects Representative on the USGenWeb Advisory Board? This is going out to our region mailing list but feel free to pass it on.
The position is open for anyone serving in any of our several Special Projects. Nominations close on 14 June, the election is during July and the elected representative would serve from 1 September through 31 August 2023.
If anyone is interested, please drop me a note at line...@cox.net.
Sincerely,
Mike

  Mike Peterson