ANNOUNCEMENT UPDATE: USGenWeb Advisory Board Invites Your Participation

1 view

webmaster

Jan 8, 2021, 9:19:00 AM1/8/21
to boa...@googlegroups.com, disc...@googlegroups.com, state...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com, usgw...@googlegroups.com
*** PLEASE FORWARD TO ALL PROJECT LISTS ***

This is an update to the invitation to participate in a proposed update to the Standard Rules sent in December. After receiving feedback from members who were unable to join, this discussion was put on hold until after the Holidays to address how we can make it easier to participate.

Please see the updated instructions below.

---
All members of USGenWeb are invited to provide discussion and feedback on a proposal to modify our Standard Rules.

A Special Committee is seated to clarify the Bylaws when an Advisory Board seat is vacant and must be filled by appointment. The Committee now has a proposal ready to present to the membership for informal consideration.

UPDATED INSTRUCTIONS

The discussion will begin on Monday, January 11, 2021. Members who request to monitor and participate in this discussion will be subscribed with full posting permissions to facilitate discussion and feedback.

Thank you for your feedback and patience while we work through these difficulties.
Your participation in USGenWeb is welcomed and appreciated.

Linda K. Lewis
National Coordinator
The USGenWeb Project ℠