Good seafood restaurant?

David Hubbard

Nov 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/17/98
Hey .miscers,
anyone have an opinion on good seafood restaurants around
tampa/st. pete area? I'm especially looking for good stone crab
claws.

Dave

Joe Humphrey

Nov 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/17/98

Though I've never been there, I have never heard a bad thing
about Leverocks in Clearwater. Also, Shells on 30th Street is good, and
afforbable.
joe
Joe Humphrey * University of South Florida

"The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past,
not to worry about the future, nor to anticipate troubles, but to live the
present moment wisely and earnestly."
-Buddha (translated, of course)

Josef Elias Norgan

Nov 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/19/98
Joe Humphrey wrote:

I live near both of those places and let me tell you, they are excellent. I
believe shells is cheaper than Leverocks, but both are very good seafood
restaurants. BTW, there is a place known as Crabby Bills near those two as
well. It too has very good seafood!