MCAT books for sale

Ann Lien

May 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/9/99
The following MCAT books are for sale.  Please make your offer.  Shipping and Handling are charged extra.  Need to receive check before I can mail the books.  The marked items are free with purchases.
Also, I am available to meet in Berkeley area.  Thanks.

Books (quantity)

The Princeton Review’s Flowers & Silver Annotated Practice MCAT’s 1997-1998 Edition
New, List Price $21.00

A Complete Preparation for the MCAT, the Betz Guide, 1995 Edition
Almost New, List Price $49.50

Disks

The Princeton Review’s MCAT RevieWare
New, four Disks for Windows

Kaplan’s Digital Test Booklet for MCAT (Windows) with User’s Guide (2)
New

Kaplan’s Study Books

Kaplan’s MCAT Lesson Book, Home Study Notes Verbal Reasoning/Writing Sample, Home Study Notes Physics, Home study notes Biology, Home Study Notes General Chemistry, Home Study Notes Organic Chemistry (3, one without organic chemistry; 2 brand new, 1 marked)
Brand New, Unmarked, 1994 Edition

Hyperlearning’s Complete Set of Study Material for MCAT (in folders)

Booklets

MCAT Practice Items Verbal Reasoning/Writing Sample (2)
New, unmarked

MCAT Practice Items Physical Sciences/Biological Sciences (2)
New, Unmarked with Kaplan’s physical sciences passage 1-30 explanation

MCAT Practice Test II (5)
New, unmarked with Princeton’s Explanation

MCAT Practice Test III (2)
New, with Explanation from Kapland and Princeton Review

Princeton’s Review’s MCAT Test A
Partly Marked with Explanations

Hyperlearning’s   MCAT Practice Test D
New with Explanations

Princeton’s Review’s MCAT Diagnostic 472, 473, 474, 476
New, 474 and 476 comes with explanations

Marked
Many sets of MCAT Practice Items
Many sets of MCAT Practice Test II and III
MCAT Verbal Workbook (Princeton’s)
MCAT Scie3nce Workbook (Princeton’s)
Some Diagnostic Tests