George Foreman grill good or bad?

Johan Li (CAS)

Nov 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/20/98
I've been lured by the George Foreman grill infomercial and I want
to buy it.
Any of you ever purchased something through infomercials?

Soundwave [Chad Gould]

Nov 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/23/98
Johan Li (CAS) (j...@brill.acomp.usf.edu) wrote:
: I've been lured by the George Foreman grill infomercial and I want
: to buy it.
: Any of you ever purchased something through infomercials?

Occasionally a concept will make it past the infomercial stage and get put
into the mass market. Not often, but sometimes - the best example I can think
of is the mulch mower (originally a infomercial product, now all brands have
one model out)....

I haven't purchased an infomercial product, but not all products are crap.
Usually you can tell a infomercial product's value in the commercial itself.

--
Chad Gould / Soundwave / cgo...@gate.net
http://tilt.largo.fl.us/ - MST3K / Samples / Synth FAQ / More...