Respected Sir/Madam, I am pursuing Doctor of Pharmacy right now and I wish to apply for Masters in Health Informatics at IIPH Hyderabad. What are your thoughts on this matter, is it a good choice?

kabir.ma...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2020, 9:51:47 AM11/11/20
to Uttarakhand Mentorship Programme
Also, I'm in 5th year, so I still have 2 years left to complete my Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) degree . What all can I do to build my profile in this meantime?
Kindly, guide me about what other areas I can explore to become a non traditional pharmacist.

Also, if Dr. Ashish Joshi could be brought onboard it can really help me out as I saw his interview on this platform and I got to know that Dr. Ashish Joshi is also working in the same field. I really wish him to be my mentor in my journey.