We introduced some new links (please visit links section) for online lectures, videos, Scholarships

USERC Dehradun

Jul 18, 2016, 2:47:09 AM7/18/16
to Uttarakhand Mentorship Programme
 for more details visit http://mentorship.org.in/links.jsp

mAnOj MeHrA

Feb 6, 2019, 3:11:27 AM2/6/19
to Uttarakhand Mentorship Programme
Mera 12 th complete hone vala hai meri pcm hai aage jakr me kya kru help me sir

Anil Govekar

Aug 20, 2020, 3:54:52 AM8/20/20
On Monday, July 18, 2016 at 12:17:09 PM UTC+5:30, USERC Dehradun wrote:
>  for more details visit http://mentorship.org.in/links.jsp
I'm pursuing MSc in Analytical Chemistry. Awaiting for final exam. What should I do now? Still not selected by any Mentor. I have some expensive in research. I have done internship in BARC,CSIR-SRTP 2020 in CSIR-NEIST, Assam. And now selected for CSIR-NCL, Pune for CSIR SRTP 2020. Also done in internship training in BMC, Mumbai.
Please select me for some project I'm able do work under for good results and many more researchs

bipi...@gmail.com

Aug 20, 2020, 7:41:50 AM8/20/20
to Uttarakhand Mentorship Programme

The degree course provides a good base for higher degree programs in respective subjects, e.g. M.Phil. and Ph.D.

They can go for jobs in the food and drink industry, utilities and energy research, health and medical organizations, scientific research organizations and agencies.

They can also become teacher and lecturer in the schools and colleges (after passing a NET exam) respectively.

After passing the course, analytical chemists can also develop skills and gain professional recognition by achieving chartered status as a Chartered Chemist.

You can work in areas as diverse as:

Drug formulation and development, Chemical or forensic analysis, Process development, Product validation, Quality control, Toxicology, R&D Scientist - Analytical Chemistry (Chemicals/Gas Petrochemical) etc.

sharad goyal

Aug 20, 2020, 7:41:50 AM8/20/20

On Wednesday, February 6, 2019 at 1:41:27 PM UTC+5:30, mAnOj MeHrA wrote:
Mera 12 th complete hone vala hai meri pcm hai aage jakr me kya kru  help me sir
Ya, Mr. Manoj, Its almost 6 months  for your final examinations. As we all are aware about COVID - 19, situations, try to best optimize  your time for 12th final, take this time as opportunity to you and your subjects. There are wide
options open after 12th, so just concentrate and best prepare for present.
 All the best.

Praveen Tripathi

Aug 20, 2020, 7:41:50 AM8/20/20
to Uttarakhand Mentorship Programme
Dear Mr. Manoj,

   Congratulation for passing your intermediate examinations. Your question should also include percentage/CGPA which ever is applicable for better counselling.

   Based on the current scenario, you may seek career in IT industry as this industry is in high demand. Also, due to the global pandemic the career prospects are growing at very fast rate as things are converging from physical mode to online mode.

Best wishes.
Praveen Tripathi
Assistant Professor
SGRR University

harry...@gmail.com

Aug 20, 2020, 10:07:56 AM8/20/20
to Uttarakhand Mentorship Programme
can approach BASF and other Agri Chemical Industries for employment. Bio plastic is a new area where you can work with natural raw materials for a wide application eg mobility and health care etc.
rgds
Harish

pant...@gmail.com

Aug 23, 2020, 4:25:12 AM8/23/20
to Uttarakhand Mentorship Programme
On Wednesday, February 6, 2019 at 1:41:27 PM UTC+5:30, mAnOj MeHrA wrote:
> Mera 12 th complete hone vala hai meri pcm hai aage jakr me kya kru help me sir

Manoj,
What do you want to do is important? First tell about your expectations. Then the bnext step comes.
So please send the future you are looking for. The reason of taking up PCM in grade 12.

pant...@gmail.com

Aug 23, 2020, 4:25:12 AM8/23/20
to Uttarakhand Mentorship Programme
Anil,
You have an impressive line of work till date. For you again we need to discuss many things before you wish to start with something. Meanwhile you need to specify what are your strengths and what exactly are you looking to work with. Analytical Chemistry is a vast field please narrow down to what your core capabilities are. You can always send n email which will be easier to interact