May 11 OSIS working group call info

Dale Olds

May 11, 2009, 2:59:58 PM5/11/09
to <User-Centric Identity Interop, osis-g...@lists.idcommons.net

OSIS call today (27 Apr 2009) at noon PDT.

Call Time: noon Pacific Time, for an hour or less.

Dial-in numbers: 877-601-5929, or 1-517-319-9601

Passcode: 84221

1. Plan election of steward and alternate.

2. Discuss when to seal I5 results and move to I6.

3. other issues?

--Dale

John Bradley

May 13, 2009, 9:21:14 PM5/13/09
to user-centric-i...@googlegroups.com, osis-g...@lists.idcommons.net
Have we picked a time for the meeting at IIW.

I have folks trying to schedule me for sessions and I need to block out the OSIS time.

IIW is taking a suspiciously organized turn, with all the things that are going on.

John B.

John Bradley

May 15, 2009, 10:09:29 AM5/15/09
to Kaliya, user-centric-i...@googlegroups.com, osis-g...@lists.idcommons.net
The reason to pick a time would be to allow people to phone in.    We won't have much of a meeting with just the people who are attending in person.

If we are going to have a serious discussion about OSIS's future and or elections it  cant just be 4 or 5 of us that managed to make it in person.

We could postpone the F2F to Catalyst if there is going to be a better turnout.

If we cant include Dale and Pam we should probably skip trying to do an OSIS meeting.

There is lots of other stuff happening and competing for our attention.

John B.
On 14-May-09, at 10:45 PM, Kaliya wrote:

On May 13, 2009, at 6:21 PM, John Bradley wrote:

Have we picked a time for the meeting at IIW.

so why do you need to "pick the time"
way back when like 1/3 of the folks were in OSIS and we did the whole live interop for the afternoon seemed like it was good to "block it out" but now it seems that it is just one of many meetings and could just be put on the schedule on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday.  If you need more then one hour is there a way to chunkify the time so it is a few one hour blocks?

I have folks trying to schedule me for sessions and I need to block out the OSIS time.

IIW is taking a suspiciously organized turn, with all the things that are going on.

I would invite everyone to breath and not "over organize" ahead of time. Talk about all the things you want to get done - bring those to the live agenda making on MOnday afternoon at 1 and Tuesday AM at 8:30. We will make more time for "moving things around" time wise and have less of a rush "AT" the agenda wall.

Looking forward to seeing all of you Monday.
-Kaliya

John Bradley

May 15, 2009, 1:33:57 PM5/15/09
to Kaliya, user-centric-i...@googlegroups.com, osis-g...@lists.idcommons.net
I talked to Dale.   Wednesday morning may work best.

John B.
On 15-May-09, at 1:18 PM, Kaliya wrote:

On May 15, 2009, at 7:09 AM, John Bradley wrote:

The reason to pick a time would be to allow people to phone in.    We won't have much of a meeting with just the people who are attending in person.

If we are going to have a serious discussion about OSIS's future and or elections it  cant just be 4 or 5 of us that managed to make it in person.

Cool - I agree pick an hour for Tuesday or Wednesday morning.

Just wanting to move a way from the tradition of having all Tuesday afternoon blocked off.
the last half of Tuesday afternoon is going to be demo's

-kaliya