Steward nomination status and election schedule

瀏覽次數:1 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Dale Olds

未讀,
2009年6月1日 中午12:57:042009/6/1
收件者:<User-Centric Identity Interop、osis-g...@lists.idcommons.net、osis-steeri...@lists.idcommons.net

The OSIS election process has been dragging on a bit, but does appear to be approaching a conclusion.

On the OSIS call from IIW, as well as the weekly calls, we discussed that we were accepting nominations for OSIS Steward and Alternate. Nominations were made on the call from IIW, but we agreed they were to be sent to the public list as well. After the nomination were closed there would be a voting period wherein votes would be sent to me and I would publish the results. The person with the highest vote count would be the Steward, and the second highest would be alternate.

On the call John Bradley and Pamela Dingle were nominated, but Pam has declined. I hereby second John's nomination via this message (and make it public on the mailing list). John has also nominated Bob Morgan in a message earlier today. So the current nominees are (in alphabetical order):

John Bradley

Bob Morgan

(John and Bob, If either of you want to decline the nomination, please let me know.)

Other nominations will be accepted until midnight PDT tonight (June 1). Voting will commence June 2 until midnight PDT June 7, with results announced on the OSIS call on June 8.

--Dale

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄