OSIS call info and agenda, June 29 2009

RL 'Bob' Morgan

Jun 29, 2009, 1:48:09 PM6/29/09
to osis-general, user-centric-i...@googlegroups.com

OSIS call today, June 29 2009, 3PM EDT, noon PDT US. Call info below.

Agenda:

* pick note taker and adjust agenda.

* Catalyst planning ?

* experience adding Information Card support to testshib.org

* OSIS as part of testing/certification spectrum for many protocols

* your burning item here

- RL "Bob"

---

To join an ICF HiDef Conferencing call, dial one of the following
numbers:

1) Skype Number: +9900827047990866
(this will connect you directly to the conference room)

2) US Toll Number: +1-201-793-9022  7990866#

3) Canada Toll Number: +1-416-800-8948  7990866#

4) US/Canada Toll-free Number: : +1-888-350-0075  7990866#
(please use ONLY if you cannot connect via Skype or a toll number above -
ICF has a fixed allotment of tollfree minutes each month):

5) International Toll Number (follow this with the Conference Room
Number: 7990866#)

Austria (0820 401 15470)
Belgium (0703 57 134)
France (0826 109 071)
Germany (0180 500 9527)
Ireland (0818 270 968)
Italy (848 390 177)
Spain (902 885 791)
Switzerland (0848 560 397)
United Kingdom/Northern Ireland (0870 0990 931)

Commands active during the call:
*1  Receive a list of commands
*2  Mute or unmute yourself
*5  Hear the number of attendees
*9  Raise your hand to ask a question (in lecture mode)

John Bradley

Jun 29, 2009, 8:10:01 PM6/29/09
to da...@sixapart.com, Drummond Reed, osis-general, user-centric-i...@googlegroups.com
I did say that the OIDF is actively supporting OSIS interop testing.

I was differentiating that from the sort of product certification
testing that Liberty has undertaken.

That is not to say that there may not be a market for someone
(Kantara) to do that.

The question was around the OIDF wanting to certify compliant
products, like Liberty has with SAML and the ICF may do around
information cards.

We are hoping to have a face to face discussion around the roles of
the two organizations at Burton Catalyst.

John B.

On 29-Jun-09, at 7:19 PM, David Recordon wrote:p