Image server is down?

jpmi...@gmail.com

Oct 4, 2012, 10:29:07 AM10/4/12
to user--petap...@googlegroups.com
When performing a class search (D8/354), it seems that everything loads but the drawings.

I am using chrome, but Firefox appears to have the same issue.

Any thoughts?

Kenneth Yip

Oct 4, 2012, 11:02:59 AM10/4/12
to user--petap...@googlegroups.com, jpmi...@gmail.com
I just checked USPTO image server, http://patimg1.uspto.gov/ and http://patimg2.uspto.gov/.  Seems both servers are down.  This affects the ability to display drawings.  Need to wait for the servers to be up again.

You may want to try Google Patents for the time being.

Thanks

Kenneth

Kenneth Yip

Oct 4, 2012, 12:25:45 PM10/4/12
to user--petap...@googlegroups.com, jpmi...@gmail.com
The image servers are up again.

ado...@hotmail.com

May 31, 2013, 6:53:01 PM5/31/13
to user--petap...@googlegroups.com, jpmi...@gmail.com
I just installed Aspator with Firefox v15.  The drawings on all the patents are not showing up, instead, the 50 little drawing icons never load and always show a spinning loading icon.

But when the click on the individual patent and click the Images button, the images load just fine.  I want to be able to view the images at one time from the 50 patents that appear in the list.  What can I do to fix this?  Thank you.

Kenneth Yip

Jun 3, 2013, 4:33:53 AM6/3/13
to user--petap...@googlegroups.com, jpmi...@gmail.com, ado...@hotmail.com
Aspator is not working at this moment as Mozilla has not accepted my new version.  Please, for the time being, use Petapator for Chrome.

ado...@hotmail.com

Jun 3, 2013, 1:26:38 PM6/3/13
to user--petap...@googlegroups.com, jpmi...@gmail.com, ado...@hotmail.com
That's too bad.  Thanks for responding though!