Stop scrolling through images

sean....@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2013, 6:57:04 PM7/1/13
to user--petap...@googlegroups.com
Is there a way to stop the automatic scrolling through drawings on petapator? As I work through an application I spend alot of time scrolling back to the next image.  It is pretty frustrating when there are more than 50 pages of drawings.

Kenneth Yip

Jul 4, 2013, 12:39:11 AM7/4/13
to user--petap...@googlegroups.com
I have modified how impages are displayed.  Please let me know if the changes are desirable.  Thanks.