Citation analysis of design patent

Justin Miller

Aug 31, 2015, 10:51:16 AM8/31/15
to User Forum Petapator / Aspator
Hello,

Does the citation analysis only work for utility patents? I have been unable to get it to work for a design patent I am searching.

Kenneth Yip

Sep 3, 2015, 3:56:37 AM9/3/15
to user--petap...@googlegroups.com
Hi Justin,

For now, it is for utility patents only.  I will try to work on it to include design patent.

Thanks

Kenneth

On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 10:51 PM, Justin Miller <jpmi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

Does the citation analysis only work for utility patents? I have been unable to get it to work for a design patent I am searching.

Justin Miller

Sep 4, 2015, 7:42:26 AM9/4/15
to user--petap...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kenneth,

OK, got it. I am consistently impressed by the new tools, so you're doing a great job.

Justin