Petapator is evolving

Kenneth Yip

Apr 24, 2016, 2:38:30 PM4/24/16
to User Forum Petapator / Aspator
It is almost 10 years since we have launched Petapator. During this ten years, you probably agree that many useful features were added. We always try to make patent search more efficiently. We still have many new ideas on how to search patent better and mine patent information, especially given many new artificial intelligence techniques are now available.

Starting 1 June 2016, there will be an annual fee (USD 200) for using Petapator.  A USD 50 discount will be given to those who paid before June. The registration and payment link is https://www.patentbell.com/register.html. This hopefully will allow us to hire some help and invest in more advanced technologies to make the whole patent search process faster and more accurate. We will also integrate Petapator more with PatentBell to make more in depth patent analysis possible, such citation, deep search and trend reports.

donoo...@gmail.com

Jun 6, 2016, 11:44:51 PM6/6/16
to User Forum Petapator / Aspator
what's going to happen if I don't pay the annual fee? does that mean Petapator no longer provides services to non-registering users?

Kenneth Yip

Jun 9, 2016, 11:08:58 PM6/9/16
to user--petap...@googlegroups.com
If you do not pay the annual fee, Petapator will only provide limited services.  For example, you cannot see all the figures.

Kenneth

On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 11:44 AM, <donoo...@gmail.com> wrote:
what's going to happen if I don't pay the annual fee? does that mean Petapator no longer provides services to non-registering users?

Nientse Chen

Jun 15, 2016, 11:32:30 PM6/15/16
to User Forum Petapator / Aspator
I think the annual fee is too high. It would be great for me if the fee is USD 200 and not annual fee. Maybe you can think more about payment proposal.

Kenneth Yip於 2016年4月25日星期一 UTC+8上午2時38分30秒寫道:

dwh...@unikey.com