Cross post from Chrome store - "Referenced By" link fails

Justin Miller

Dec 23, 2014, 3:09:44 PM12/23/14
to user--petap...@googlegroups.com
In Chrome, when I am viewing a patent, and click on the "Referenced By" link I get a "This webpage is not found" error, rather than a search listing of patents.

Kenneth Yip

Dec 24, 2014, 11:47:42 AM12/24/14
to user--petap...@googlegroups.com
Hi Justin,

Thanks for the information.  I will fix it in the next 2 weeks.

Thanks

Kenneth