Is there a delay in gaining full access?

susan.c...@gmail.com

Apr 21, 2018, 3:56:59 PM4/21/18
to User Forum Petapator / Aspator
After registering and paying with paypal, I can't seem to get by sign-in error.

FJM

Kenneth Yip

Apr 22, 2018, 11:17:47 PM4/22/18
to user--petap...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for the delay.  We have updated the database.  Please try again.

If you still have any problem signing in, please let us know.

Susan Maguire