Fields showing up blank

Matthieu Hausig

Oct 23, 2014, 6:44:33 PM10/23/14
to user--petap...@googlegroups.com
When opening a single patent, the fields are showing up as blank. I am also getting this error trying to get summaries, both abstract and title are blank and there is no additional info. Opening publications seems to work fine. This has been going on for about two days now, tried with different computers and got the same error.

Kenneth Yip

Oct 23, 2014, 10:42:13 PM10/23/14
to user--petap...@googlegroups.com
Hi Matt,

Thanks for the alert.  I should notice the problem earlier.

USPTO has modified the patent search page a bit.  This is why the parsing algorithm did not work.  I have updated the parsing algorithm.  Please give it a try.  It should be working now.

Thanks

Kenneth

Matthieu Hausig

Oct 24, 2014, 12:13:11 PM10/24/14
to user--petap...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Kenneth, however I'm still seeing the same problem.

Kenneth Yip

Oct 24, 2014, 2:00:28 PM10/24/14
to user--petap...@googlegroups.com
Hi Matt,

Thanks for the information.  I have just fixed it.  Please try again.

Kenneth.

Matthieu Hausig

Oct 24, 2014, 2:52:12 PM10/24/14
to user--petap...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. It is working now. Forward references return an error though of webpage not found.

Matthieu Hausig

Oct 24, 2014, 3:56:30 PM10/24/14
to user--petap...@googlegroups.com
Also generated emails still only show two fields, Title which is blank and Abstract, which is listed as being Not Applicable.

Kenneth Yip

Oct 25, 2014, 10:21:39 AM10/25/14
to user--petap...@googlegroups.com
Hi Matt,

You are Petapator's best tester:)  I can reproduce the same problem but stil trying to find where the problem is.  Will update you the progress.

Thanks

Kenneth