Images outside frame

Jeffrey Dixon

Nov 9, 2014, 3:32:52 PM11/9/14
to user--petap...@googlegroups.com
When I click to blow up images in the results list, the blown up images are half outside the bottom of the browser frame (see attached).

Can't be dragged and moved, and dragging the browser window bar just scrolls the list behind the figures.  The only thing the brings them into view is zooming out.  Simple solution seems to be, don't blow them up quite so much.

FiguresOutOfFrame.JPG

Kenneth Yip

Nov 9, 2014, 9:05:43 PM11/9/14
to user--petap...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jeffrey,

Thanks for the suggestion.  Will solve this issue in the next release.

Kenneth