Patent Bell Fuctions

ljbi...@gmail.com

Dec 20, 2017, 7:23:45 PM12/20/17
to User Forum Petapator / Aspator
Does the citation analysis work in the current version?

Will the ability to click on the plots and get subsets of the found patents be implemented?

Kenneth Yip

Dec 21, 2017, 9:49:44 AM12/21/17
to user--petap...@googlegroups.com
The citation should work. However, we found that some patents were
not added to the database. We are trying to fix it.

For the ability to click on the plots and get subsets, it is in our roadmap.

Thanks

Lorenz Bauer

Dec 21, 2017, 9:51:19 AM12/21/17
to user--petap...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Kevin.

Is it possible that there is something in my Chrome settings that is not working

Can you send me the patent number of on that you know works?

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "User Forum Petapator / Aspator" group.

Kenneth Yip

Dec 21, 2017, 10:10:00 AM12/21/17
to user--petap...@googlegroups.com
For example, if you click on the "Referenced By" link at http://www.patentbell.com/readpatent.html?patent_no=7539313, you should see the references.

Or are you referring to the orange "Citation" button at  Petapator?  That one is not working at the moment.

Inline image 2