USPTO isn't reformatting

Matthieu Hausig

May 19, 2021, 12:41:48 PM5/19/21
to User Forum Petapator / Aspator
For the last few days patents on the USPTO site aren't being reformatted the way they used to. The Patent Bell search pages also don't seem to be working. Is there a server problem?

Kenneth Yip

May 20, 2021, 11:50:57 AM5/20/21
to user--petap...@googlegroups.com
Hi Matt,

Sorry about the problem.  We are aware of this and will release a new update this weekend.

Thanks,
Kenneth

On Thu, May 20, 2021 at 12:41 AM Matthieu Hausig <hau...@gmail.com> wrote:
For the last few days patents on the USPTO site aren't being reformatted the way they used to. The Patent Bell search pages also don't seem to be working. Is there a server problem?

Kenneth Yip

May 27, 2021, 9:56:06 AM5/27/21
to user--petap...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mat,

I submitted the new version yesterday.  Please give it a try.

Best regards,
Kenneth

Matthieu Hausig

May 27, 2021, 1:09:08 PM5/27/21
to user--petap...@googlegroups.com
Looks like it is working again as of about half an hour ago. Thanks!

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "User Forum Petapator / Aspator" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/user--petapator-aspator/CACb847dhxh%3DeNCQ__1XujKR4xwEcsqr0sGdjFQhU3Fuj%2B4FRew%40mail.gmail.com.

Matthieu Hausig

Aug 9, 2021, 2:28:27 PM8/9/21
to User Forum Petapator / Aspator
Seems like the single page view isn't working again.

Kenneth Yip

Aug 10, 2021, 10:09:25 AM8/10/21
to user--petap...@googlegroups.com
Should be fixed yesterday. Please give it a try again. If it is not
working, please send me the link. Thanks!
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/user--petapator-aspator/ac2b5bed-ca4a-4d8e-a7a9-ecc5ac803971n%40googlegroups.com.

Matthieu Hausig

Aug 10, 2021, 10:40:25 AM8/10/21
to user--petap...@googlegroups.com

Kenneth Yip

Aug 10, 2021, 11:34:54 AM8/10/21
to user--petap...@googlegroups.com

Matthieu Hausig

Aug 10, 2021, 1:14:19 PM8/10/21
to user--petap...@googlegroups.com
Actually, it looks like patents work fine but the error is still there with published applications. https://www.patentbell.com/readpatent.html?patent_no=20040231189 The left side of the screen where the text should stops after the P and G buttons and the links from those buttons just redirect back to the patentbell page.
image.png

Kenneth Yip

Aug 10, 2021, 1:24:34 PM8/10/21
to user--petap...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the info. I tested the link and got the same result. Will
fix it this week. Sorry for inconvenience caused.

On Wed, Aug 11, 2021 at 1:14 AM Matthieu Hausig <hau...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Actually, it looks like patents work fine but the error is still there with published applications. https://www.patentbell.com/readpatent.html?patent_no=20040231189 The left side of the screen where the text should stops after the P and G buttons and the links from those buttons just redirect back to the patentbell page.
>

> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/user--petapator-aspator/CA%2B-xF9CVurkQDf_pmmx95Xw5Shu2J%3D6JCfTdJgXivWWwFgbksw%40mail.gmail.com.

Matthieu Hausig

Sep 14, 2021, 1:56:18 PM9/14/21
to User Forum Petapator / Aspator
Looks like both patents and publications are having issues with single page again.  As a backup, could you add a link to google patents on the search page.  This way there's something to click through to rather than having to open a separate window and cut and paste the number in.

Kenneth Yip

Sep 15, 2021, 10:43:14 AM9/15/21
to user--petap...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for letting me know the problem. I was doing some coding for
the next version. It is fixed now for both patent and application.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.