close to tray

lars.i...@gmail.com

Aug 14, 2014, 5:03:38 AM8/14/14
to usefulsof...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Missing a function or feature on the password manager.
Would really liked if there was a Close to tray, hide to tray function.
So when not using one could Close the program but it still runs in the backgroup With a tray-icon. So one does not have to start up the NPM and login again.

Regards
Lars Ivar Nyborg

Alex Egorov, Usefulsoft.com

Aug 14, 2014, 5:17:00 AM8/14/14
to usefulsof...@googlegroups.com, lars.i...@gmail.com
Hello Lars,

Currently NPM have option: Hide to tray, you can enable it from Options window.
After thsi you NPM window will be minimized to tray alway.
As I understand, you need the same but with Disconnecting from server?
In this case you need to do 2 steps: disconnect and minimize.

lars.i...@gmail.com

Aug 14, 2014, 5:39:39 AM8/14/14
to usefulsof...@googlegroups.com, lars.i...@gmail.com
I didnt see that one.. :) that was what i wanted..
Thank you

Alex Egorov, Usefulsoft.com

Aug 14, 2014, 5:41:44 AM8/14/14
to usefulsof...@googlegroups.com, lars.i...@gmail.com