Feature RequestsClient install defaults

Ryan Carl

Aug 14, 2013, 1:19:59 PM8/14/13
to usefulsof...@googlegroups.com
I would like to be able to set the option Hide inaccessible records and folders at install time and remove that option from the menu completely.

Is there currently a way to do this? ( An ini file somewhere maybe?)  If not how hard would it be to change?

The only other feature I would like to see is to make the clipboard self clear after xx seconds, again settable through an ini file.

Thanks!

Alex Egorov, Usefulsoft.com

Aug 14, 2013, 1:28:20 PM8/14/13
to usefulsof...@googlegroups.com
Hello Ryan,

Thank you for yur request

We will add this feature to the next version, which will be released at September

glie...@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2015, 7:02:13 PM1/13/15
to usefulsof...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alex,

I see that option when installing but not sure how to get the server to force that on all clients.  Can you explain please

Thanks,
Garry

Alex Egorov, Usefulsoft.com

Jan 16, 2015, 1:26:46 AM1/16/15
to usefulsof...@googlegroups.com, glie...@gmail.com
Hello Garry,

Currently you can force settings on all clients only using shared folder.

You can install NPM Client to the your server, share this folder and create shortcut to NPM Client exe file for all users.
Now you will can change Options.ini file to change settings for all clients.

But HideInaccessible feature currently not available in Options.ini file,
this will be added shortly to the next version

Alex Egorov, Usefulsoft.com

Apr 20, 2015, 9:57:07 AM4/20/15
to usefulsof...@googlegroups.com, glie...@gmail.com
Glad to tell you that this feature added to 4.5 version