I need a client for Mac

simon...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2014, 10:54:48 AM10/16/14
to usefulsof...@googlegroups.com
You do say that this is a complete enterprise solution after all. You could be looking at 50 licenses or more from me if there was a Mac client.

karlo

Oct 20, 2014, 1:54:39 PM10/20/14
to usefulsof...@googlegroups.com
I'll second the desire to have a Mac Client if it's possible. We have Remote Queue Manager on Windows computers in key locations, but most of the IT administrators are using MacBook Pros. It would be nice to be able to respond from were we are rather than having to remote desktop into the server or walk to the technology desk where the RQM software is installed.