Getting Trial expired but we have a 5-user license purchased

jd.d...@gmail.com

Jan 15, 2015, 11:55:00 PM1/15/15
to usefulsof...@googlegroups.com
Every time we launch the NPM client, it tells me the trial period expired and it has a 20sec timer that counts down then you are able to see the info. Why is it doing this? This is a licensed version.

I checked the ABOUT info and it says unregistered. How do I register the client? The pruchase was done thru digital River. Where is the license info? Please advise.

cody....@gmail.com

Aug 3, 2015, 2:35:37 PM8/3/15
to Usefulsoft Forum
I am having the same issue. I just upgraded to 4.7 and copied over my DB and key. DB came up fine but the key must not have transferred correctly because it keeps coming up as a trial. ABOUT info is saying unregistered. Was this ever resolved?

Alex Egorov, Usefulsoft.com

Aug 3, 2015, 2:37:30 PM8/3/15
to Usefulsoft Forum, cody....@gmail.com
Hello Cody,

You can't use registration key from 3.x version for 4.x version,
to use 4.x version you should purchase update your license to 4.x version

I am having the same issue. I just upgraded to 4.7 and copied over my DB and key. DB came up fine but the key must not have transferred correctly because it keeps coming up as a trial. ABOUT info is saying unregistered. Was this ever resolved?

Alex Egorov, Usefulsoft.com

Oct 1, 2015, 4:00:02 PM10/1/15
to Usefulsoft Forum
Please send me your current license to al...@usefulsoft.com

For all: guis, are you read any release notes and what's new info?
From 4.5 version the NPM have new licenses
and all 4.x registered users can update for free
but should contact with support to get new license