Print Censor Pro vs Print Censor Enterprise

Marcus

Sep 28, 2011, 2:37:49 PM9/28/11
to UsefulSoft Support, m...@goldengate.org
Hello UsefulSoft staff,

Can you tell me the difference between Print Censor Pro and Print
Censor Enterprise? My other question is once I purchase the software
does that include support for it? Meaning if there was a new version
coming out will we be able to upgrade to the new version at no cost?
Also, do you guys have any updated contact info? I tried sending
emails to sup...@usefulsoft.com, in...@usefulsoft.com, &
sa...@usefulsoft.com and they keep bouncing back to me, do you guys
have any updated contact info? Any insite on these matters will be
greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your help,

Marcus Lo
Information Systems Intern
Golden Gate Bridge District
1-415-923-2048
m...@goldengate.org

Alex Egorov, Usefulsoft.com

Oct 3, 2011, 2:22:03 AM10/3/11
to UsefulSoft Support
Hello,

With Print Censor Enterprise you can get print history for all your
printers
With Professional version it is possible only for one computer

After purchasing software you can upgrade for free during one year
And get 50% discount after one year