Redirect print jobs

meeky

Oct 6, 2009, 12:45:43 PM10/6/09
to UsefulSoft Support
Hello,Can anyone tell me what settings I should or should not set in
order to be able to redirect print jobs from one printer to another.
Thanks.

Alex Egorov, Usefulsoft.com

Oct 9, 2009, 2:18:26 AM10/9/09
to UsefulSoft Support
Thank you for your question,

There are 2 ways to copy/move a print job from one printer to another:

1. Printers with the same printer driver:
You can copy/move any print jobs between printers with the same
printer and from the same manufacturer without any restrictions

2. Printers with different printer drivers or from different
manufacturers:
You can copy/move only print jobs, which you can preview. If you can't
preview print job than you can't copy it to another printer with
different printer driver or manufacturer.
You can read more how to emable print preview for some printers here:
http://usefulsoft.com/print-censor/faq/#1