The whole program is slow after upgrade to version 4.4

reynolds

Dec 9, 2014, 3:55:03 PM12/9/14
to usefulsof...@googlegroups.com, rbe...@northernsafety.com
We just upgraded from version 3.3 to version 4.4.  After the upgrade everything in the program seems to run very slowly.  It could be anything from expanding a folder in the tree view or searching for a password, which is painfully slow.  Is there anything we can do to make it faster?

Alex Egorov, Usefulsoft.com

Dec 9, 2014, 4:02:56 PM12/9/14
to usefulsof...@googlegroups.com, rbe...@northernsafety.com, rbev...@gmail.com
Hello Reinolds,

Wewill prepare test version with logs for you to determine the problem

rbev...@gmail.com

Jan 6, 2015, 2:47:10 PM1/6/15
to usefulsof...@googlegroups.com, rbe...@northernsafety.com, rbev...@gmail.com
When can we expect to receive the test version?

Alex Egorov, Usefulsoft.com

Jan 16, 2015, 4:01:06 AM1/16/15
to usefulsof...@googlegroups.com, rbe...@northernsafety.com, rbev...@gmail.com
Hello Reinolds,

Please download this version:

1. Run it, stop NPM service
2. Enable additional logs from menu Options->Logs->Active Directory Logs
3. Click the "Start Server" button.
4. Run NPM Client, close the Connect window without connecting (click the Cancel button)
5. Enable logs window: press Ctrl button and with plessed Ctrl select menu Options->Enable Debug Mode
6. Connect from Client to the Server and please send me logs from Client window and from Server window

Alex Egorov, Usefulsoft.com

Apr 20, 2015, 9:57:42 AM4/20/15
to usefulsof...@googlegroups.com, rbev...@gmail.com, rbe...@northernsafety.com
Please try our 4.6 version, this is should works faster

Roy Bevins

Apr 23, 2015, 1:49:37 AM4/23/15
to Alex Egorov, Usefulsoft.com, usefulsof...@googlegroups.com, rbev...@gmail.com

Can you send me the new license file that we will need?

E-Mail Disclaimer: This electronic mail transmission is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential, belonging to the sender. If you are not the intended recipient, you're hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance upon the contents of this message or attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete the original message and any attachments. Although attempts are made to scan all e-mail and attachments for viruses, there is no guarantee that either are virus free, and therefore sender accepts no liability for damages sustained as a result of a virus.

Alex Egorov, Usefulsoft.com

Apr 23, 2015, 2:03:30 AM4/23/15
to usefulsof...@googlegroups.com, rbev...@gmail.com, rbe...@northernsafety.com, alexe...@gmail.com
Sure, registration sent