Feature Request: Add Option to Disable Automatic Password Hiding

brown...@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2013, 12:09:41 PM7/11/13
to usefulsof...@googlegroups.com
A new feature added to version 4.0 of Network Password Manager was that when you click the Show Password button it will now only show for a limited time.  While this is a nice feature I would really like the ability to disable it as more often than not I need to type in a complex password and the few seconds that it is show are not nearly long enough.

Alex Egorov, Usefulsoft.com

Jul 11, 2013, 12:46:17 PM7/11/13
to usefulsof...@googlegroups.com, brown...@gmail.com
Thank you for your request, we will add this feature
But why you type password manually?
You can use Ctrl+Alt+P shortcut or use copy button

brown...@gmail.com

Jul 12, 2013, 12:07:56 PM7/12/13
to usefulsof...@googlegroups.com, brown...@gmail.com
That's great.  Thanks!

Most of the time I'm inputting the login/password into an windows login prompt and I haven't been able to get those shortcuts to work in those particular boxes and you cannot paste into a windows login password box (as far as I know)

Alex Egorov, Usefulsoft.com

Jul 12, 2013, 4:23:39 PM7/12/13
to usefulsof...@googlegroups.com, brown...@gmail.com
Ok, I think we can add such functionality without any additional options
Many different options is too bad - software will be not so useful
We will add this feature - you will click Ctrl+(Show Password button),
with Ctrl pressed autohiding will be disabled for this click