1. Improved interface with folders tree.
2. Added Description, Expiration and File Attachments for folders.
3. Added free license for one user. Please read release notes for details.
4. Added new user: Security Administrator. Please read release notes for details.
5. Added new access rights: Private, Create and Navigation.
6. Added expiration for the access rights. Please read release notes for details.
7. Improved command "Show password": password will be shown limited time.
8. Added Portuguese Brazilian, Chinese and Japanese languages.
9. Now it is possible to rename the Custom fields. See Options.ini file for details.
10. Added support for Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012.
1. Improved audit for deletion of the records.
2. Maximized state of the windows will be restored after restarting.
3. NPM Admin will run with administrator rights under Windows 7/8.
4. Now for domain computers will be selected default domain when you add new users or groups.
5. Improved support for trusted domains.
6. Added manual backup functionality. See "Backup.bat" file in installation folder.
7. During installation Password Manager is added to the firewall exceptions list.
8. Updated help file.
Full what's new available here: