updating the workflow scripts and table

瀏覽次數:1 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Jean-Claude Bradley

未讀,
2008年4月23日 下午4:10:322008/4/23
收件者:usefu...@googlegroups.com
Guys -
The time has now come when we need the workflow scripts for our collaboration with ChemSpeed
Please complete filling in the scripts and workflow table found as links from here:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=plwwufp30hfrgkmcd6n_1AA&hl=en

Start by filling out any empty cells and creating missing workflow scripts.  ChemSpeed is going to need accurate scripts to attempt to replicate the results found in our lab using their automated systems.  Our time with them is limited so please take care when creating these files.
Some of the missing information may not relate to experiments you performed but please still fill in empty cells anyway from others - that will save me the time in doing it myself and I will be very appreciative of that kind of initiative.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me.

Jean-Claude

--
Jean-Claude Bradley, Ph. D.
E-Learning Coordinator for the College of Arts and Sciences

http://drexel-coas-elearning.blogspot.com
http://drexel-coas-talks-mp3-podcast.blogspot.com/
http://usefulchem.blogspot.com

Khalid Mirza