Testing the Rich Text Editor on ChemSpider

1 view

Tony at ChemSpider

Jul 18, 2008, 12:05:06 PM7/18/08
to UsefulChem
We have been adding new "wiki-like" abilities to ChemSpider as
described here http://www.chemspider.com/blog/chebi-rich-text-formats-and-advances-towards-wikiing.html

We are looking for beta-testers for the new capabilities
http://www.chemspider.com/blog/beta-testers-of-rich-text-editing-capabilities-required.html

I have looked for UsefulChem entries with spectra etc and wanted to
try and copy some of your Wiki text into the description box to see
how it would move over. I found this record:
http://www.chemspider.com/Chemical-Structure.10481766.html with the
following identifier listed as a name (http://us​efulchem.​wikispace​
s.com/Exp​086). I tried this URL but could not find anything.

Who would be willing to help me move some of your experimental texts
to ChemSpider to test..assuming that this is acceptable to you

Thanks ...Tony

Jean-Claude Bradley

Jul 18, 2008, 2:47:05 PM7/18/08
to usefu...@googlegroups.com
Tony,
That URL is fine try again
http://usefulchem.wikispaces.com/exp086

It is not only acceptable but quite welcome
Let me know if you run into any other issues

Jean-Claude
--
Jean-Claude Bradley, Ph. D.
E-Learning Coordinator for the College of Arts and Sciences

http://drexel-coas-elearning.blogspot.com
http://drexel-coas-talks-mp3-podcast.blogspot.com/
http://usefulchem.blogspot.com