Supplier of YOKOGAWA DCS

Emma Hu

Nov 6, 2013, 8:54:20 PM11/6/13
to usedt...@googlegroups.com

Dear Sir,

Glad to hear that you're on the market for automation instrumentation.

We are specialized in intelligent instruments with good quality and very competitive price, such as: Transmitters , Sensors , Recorders , Flow meters , Analyzers , Control valves , Controllers ,DCS , PLC’s , LT / HT Panels,etc.

Mainly supply: YOKOGAWA, WEIDMULLER, ABB, E+H, MOELLER, Schneider Electric, FUJI, OMRON, HONEYWELL, PEPPERL+FUCHS, MITSUBISHI, SIEMENS, HIMA, etc.

Hope to be a partner of your company!

E-catalog will be provided if needed.

Email me or just call me directly. Thank you!

Best regards,

Emma

Wuhan Xieyuan Automation Equipment Co.,Ltd.

Add: 6C, Caishen Commercial Plaza, HanKou Railway Station, Wuhan, China

Tel:+86-027-85883233
Fax:+86-27-85309780

Email:sal...@whxyauto.com

Skype: emma.hu9