Akitex - Secondhand Textile Machinery Dealer

JP Gupta

Oct 28, 2013, 5:15:05 AM10/28/13

Dear Sir

We introduce ourselves as dealers of Second-hand (Used) Textile Machinery having strong pan India presence and a network around the world.

We deal in all type Weaving Machinery such as Dornier, Sulzer, NP, Picanol, Somet, Toyota, Tsudakoma, Vamatex and SMIT weaving with Cam, Dobby or Jacquard.

We also deal in all types of Spinning Machinery from Rieter, Trützschler, Zinser, Marzoli, Murata, Schlafhorst, etc.

If you have any of the above machinery for Sale, or should you wish to sell any machinery in Textile Spinning or Weaving, please contact us on off...@akitex.com

Thanks and Regards
Akhilesh Gupta

Akitex Private Limited
3A/207 Mittal Industrial Estate
Andheri – Kurla Road, Andheri (East)

Mumbai - 400 059
Telephone - +91-22-2856 0620

Mobile: +91-98207 39651
off...@akitex.com (for second-hand textile machinery)
sa...@akitex.com (for textile machinery spare parts)
Skype : akhileshgupta05

Section 43A states that if a “body corporate” possessing, dealing or handling any “sensitive personal data or information” in a computer resource which it owns, controls or operates is negligent in implementing and maintaining “reasonable security practices and procedures”, and thereby causes wrongful loss or wrongful gain to any person, this body corporate will become liable to pay damages as compensation to the affected person. This message is only for the addressee’s own use and not for forwarding, displaying, editing or passing on to any third party without our permission. If you are not the addressee (or responsible for delivery of this message to such person) you are hereby notified that any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other dissemination or use of this communications is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, you should destroy it and notify us immediately.