Hello, Hello

David Cotrone

Aug 11, 2012, 5:39:22 PM8/11/12
to used-furniture-w...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

It's been a long time and I hope you're well. There are a lot of new things at UFR, and there's a lot ahead. I want to get back to sending these but I'm switching over to MailChimp. It'll be cleaner for all of us. Please do subscribe:

I just finished reading The Silence of the Lambs, a title we all know. How many of you have read the book? I'm a little embarrassed to say it's taken me this long. I loved it. There's this scene where Clarice Starling is so tired and confused. She falls asleep in a laundry room because "the washing machine's rhythm [is] like a giant heartbeat, and the rush of its waters [is] what the unborn hear--our last memory of peace."

Sometimes I get so caught up in what's called literary fiction that I forget about the rest. I'm trying not to let that happen as much. It's a summer resolution, a little past New Year's. Better to be late than later, right? Maybe.

I really would love if you subscribed to the new mailings.

Always,

David