FW: [housing] 4BR/2BA house for $550 / room at 2709 New Jersey St

bryan coleman

Jul 13, 2009, 2:30:45 AM7/13/09
to usc-h...@googlegroups.com

Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 17:17:47 -0700
From: moll...@usc.edu
Subject: [housing] 4BR/2BA house for $550 / room at 2709 New Jersey St
To: CC: jacob....@gmail.com

Some friends of mine are looking for roommates.  See blurb below.

Hello! We are looking for folks to share a 4BR/2BA house for $550 / room at 2709 New Jersey St., about 1.5 miles from USC Medical Center.  The house is in a safe, quiet neighborhood nearby a pool, several health clubs, lots of restaurants and a large park.  It has recently been remodeled with new tiling, appliances, fixtures, and paint.  There is ample parking.  About us: we are 25 and 24, married, and are teaching through Teach for America at a school in the same neighborhood and another a few miles further South.  We are friendly, responsible, quiet, and would enjoy sharing occasional meals with our housemates when our schedules align.  Please email Jake at jacob....@gmail.com if you'd have any interest.

Thanks!