FW: Looking for a subletter - Pasadena

bryan coleman

Jul 29, 2009, 6:07:59 PM7/29/09
to usc-h...@googlegroups.com

Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 11:09:37 -0700
From: nguy...@usc.edu
Subject: Looking for a subletter - Pasadena

I am looking for someone to sublet my room in my apt. I a will be doing clinical work down in Newport Beach for a semester, so I will be moving closer to that area but don't want to give up my apartment completely since I plan to come back when the semester is done.

The apartment is in Pasadena. The area is very nice and safe with many areas to eat, shop, workout (24hr, LA fitness, Baleys) etc close by. Rent is around $700 (negotiable). I have a female 25 year old roommate who owns a very sweet kitty. She is very responsible, respectable, and drama free. You would have your own room and bathroom (located outside the room, shared by those who may come to visit, but not shared by the roommate who has her own), as well as parking in the garage below the complex.

The room will be mostly furnished with a desk and dresser; I will be taking my bed down with me.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Will provide pictures upon request

Christine

NEW mobile Hotmail. Optimized for YOUR phone. Click here.