FW: [sublet] 1br backhouse in south pasadena sublet for end of august/september

bryan coleman

Aug 10, 2009, 12:04:13 PM8/10/09
to usc-h...@googlegroups.com

Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 07:16:16 -0700
From: al...@usc.edu
Subject: [sublet] 1br backhouse in south pasadena sublet for end of august/september

Hi everyone,
I will be renting my 1 bedroom backhouse in South Pasadena from 8/24- 9/23, dates are slightly negotiable.  The location is Fletcher at Huntington ave.  20 minutes to Keck no traffic except for a couple stop lights.

 The rent would be a super reduced 1000, for your own house.  The house is freestanding, awesome, fully furnished(desk, queen sized bed with pillow mattress, huge L shaped couch, big tv, dvd player, air mattress), washer dyer in the back porch, 1 bedroom, 1 bath, 1 big living room, coleman bbq, and a backyard patio and a little yard.  It's surrounded by 3 orange trees for fresh juice/ eatin (juicer included w/house).  Blazing fast wifi Internet included.  Onstreet parking is plentiful, and I'll loan out my parking permit so you won't get ticketed the once a month the traffic cops come around.  Nice safe neighborhood walk to Fresh and Easy, couple parks, ralphs, and In and Out.

If you guys know anyone who is interested let me know.

I apologize for the mass email to everyone, and my repeat spam to the whole med school, but I think I'm allowed one or two mass spams a year and just wanted to get it out of the way early.

Thanks!
Carl