FW: Female PT student looking for housing...

bryan coleman

Jul 12, 2009, 1:00:50 AM7/12/09
to usc-h...@googlegroups.com

Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 19:23:46 -0700
From
Subject: fwd: Female PT student looking for housing...

A friend of mine is just starting at USC PT school and looking for a roommate and a place close to campus.

Fwd:
 I'm looking for a female roommate who is studious and clean. I'm studious, clean, and pretty much always asleep before midnight. I'm really active- love to work out and I also like to cook. I'd like to live near campus- Monterey Hills sounds great but would also be open to South Pasadena, Alhambra, or other close by areas. I can be flexible about cost of rent.  Email is the best way to contact me.
Nora Vince