FW: Housing Sublet in Old Towne Pasadena for Spring semester

bryan coleman

Oct 19, 2009, 3:12:57 AM10/19/09
to usc-h...@googlegroups.com

Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 14:09:30 -0700
From: clo...@usc.edu
Subject: Housing Sublet in Old Towne Pasadena for Spring semester

Hi all,

I am a 3rd year Physical Therapy student and I will be doing my spring 4 month clerkship on the East Coast. I am looking for anyone interested in subletting my cozy lil place from January 1st (this date is fairly flexible since I'll be leaving for winter break in mid December) to May 1st 2010 . This is PERFECT for anyone doing a clerkship in the Pasadena area who wants to avoid a far commute. I live in a studio apt. in Old Towne Pasadena.

Perks:
It's within walking distance of everything! (3 blocks north of Paseo Colorado...i.e great shopping, restaurants, and bars like Yardhouse and Barney's), next door to the public library, 2 blocks from 24 hour Fitness, 2 blocks from the Metro station, and 10-15 minute drive to the Health Science Campus

Rent: $850/month (utilities are included in this price!)

Furnished

Refrigerator

Washer and dryer units on 1st floor

Soooo, if you're interested, please write me back ASAP; I gotta square this away with my landlord in the next four weeks before the end of the semester gets here. I've only been here a short while and haven't taken any pictures, but if you're interested, I can take pictures and send them to you.

Also, please contact me if you know of any other reliable, responsible, and CLEAN students who might be interested.

Thanks,

Margaret Clotter, SPT
APTA Student Assembly Treasurer
Graduate Research Assistant
Motor Behavior & Neurorehabilitation Laboratory
University of Southern California
Dept. of Biokinesiology & Physical Therapy