FW: usc housing post

bryan coleman

Oct 3, 2009, 5:07:17 PM10/3/09
to usc-h...@googlegroups.com

Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 10:48:37 -0700
Subject: usc housing post
From: biancam...@gmail.com
To: nayrbn...@hotmail.com

Room for Rent
I am moving back to the East Coast and I need someone to take over the rest of my lease.
The lease started on August 1. 2009 and continues until August 1. 2010.
The House:
This is a historic home and has had a lot of renovations and upgrades to it. There are polished hardwood floors covering the house with exception to the kitchen and bathrooms. Also there is modern lighting throughout the home! There is one common room with many windows as well as a fireplace, a dining room, kitchen, 2.5 baths, 4 other bedrooms as well as an open floor plan on the 3rd floor. The house also has an amazingly big backyard, big enough to play a soccer game in. There are roses and fruit trees which line the exterior of the backyard as well as the front walk way. Also the homes lawn always has trimmed green grass as there is a gardener included with the rent!
House also has:
* Dishwasher
* Washer/Dryer
* Professional 6-Burner Stove
* Microwave
The Room:
The room is a spacious 250-260sq. feet, with three doors providing entry to:
* the house (room is located by the kitchen, and a half bath)
* the basement (this is the only entrance to the basement)
* the backyard
The room has three windows which allow a lot of beautiful California sunlight to enter during the day. Also the room was freshly painted and had hardwood floors installed in summer of 2009. I will include 6 floor rugs which I purchased mid August 2009 if you wish to have them – I just think it’s more comfortable to walk on than hardwood. The room is also the only room located on the first floor, so it is very quiet.
• This room is a great deal as you won’t be able to find something like this for such an appropriate price in Los Angeles!!
The Roommates:
There will be six roommates whose ages average around 22, and the oldest being 24. All the roommates are student of USC – which is only about 5-10minutes away! Everyone is very mature and quiet enough to provide plenty of study time!
Also Included:
* free WiFi
* I will continue to pay for my current $36/month share for Dish Network HD 1080p + DVR service until the lease is up on August 1. 2010.
* Gardener Service
• Utilities are not included in this rent (except: Gardener, Internet, Dish Network)
• No Smoking in House – Backyard/Front yard Okay!
• No Pets.
• No Drugs.

Hurry up and get this deal before its gone!!

loc: @Grammercy and Adams, 90018

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs221.snc1/6816_513650276570_299900028_521250_4596790_n.jpg