FW: Looking for roommates - house in Alhambra

bryan coleman

Jul 27, 2009, 3:10:11 AM7/27/09
to usc-h...@googlegroups.com

Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 22:15:50 -0700
From: kret...@usc.edu
Subject: Looking for roommates - house in Alhambra

Hey all -

I’m a current USC/Keck medical student looking for roommates for a three bedroom house (plus room in back) in Alhambra.  Extremely convenient drive (usually <10 minutes) to the USC Health Sciences Campus, LAC+USC, and USC Alhambra via the 10 freeway or surface streets.  The neighborhood is quiet but has restaurants, grocery stores, gyms, and movie theaters nearby.  Swimming pool and washer+drier at the house. We have some parking in the driveway with ample street parking as well.  I live with an LAC+USC resident, who rents the guest room in back, and we’re both quiet, friendly guys.  Two rooms are available, beginning in the first week of August, though the move-in date is flexible.  The first has a private bathroom ($625/month).  The second is a bit larger and shares a bathroom with one person ($600/month).  One room is partially furnished (single bed/mattress, desk, and bookshelf), and you’re welcome to use what’s there or we can move it out.  Utils/gas/electric/TV/internet are split equally among the roommates.  The owner is a Keck alum who likes renting to fellow Trojans, but you're welcome to forward this to others who may be interested.  Feel free to email me if you have further questions.

Thanks!
- Rory

Windows Live™ SkyDrive™: Store, access, and share your photos. See how.