FW: In Desparate Search for a Roommate in Silverlake

bryan coleman

Nov 26, 2009, 12:46:45 AM11/26/09
to usc-h...@googlegroups.com, ar...@usc.edu

Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 17:44:33 -0800
From: ar...@usc.edu
Subject: In Desparate Search for a Roommate in Silverlake

Hey everyone, I know it is the middle of the year and the last thing on everyone's mind is their living/moving situation, but I am in desparate need of a roommate. I am a MSIII at Keck. The whole Craig'slist thing has not been going well and so if anyone is interested, please let me know.

Here are the apartment facts:

Nikko Arger: ar...@usc.edu, 775-750-5040

Address: 3650 Monon St. Los Angeles, CA 90027

$890/month + utilities

I am a third year medical student looking for a roommate for my apartment in Silverlake. I am looking for someone to move in as soon as possible. I would prefer to live with someone who is clean, quiet and responsible.

Apartment Facts:

1 bedroom for rent

1 full bathroom (shared)

½ bathroom off of the room that I am looking to fill

Living room (furnished)

Dining area (furnished)

Kitchen

Gas range/oven

Garbage disposal

Full refrigerator

Dishwasher

Gated Parking Space

Other Facts:

Same block as Trader Joe’s and Gelson’s Supermarket

Walking distance to restaurants and gym

Close to Griffith Park

15-20 min. commute to USC Health Science Campus

Thanks!

Nikko Arger

Nicholas Arger - Silverlake Apartment.doc