FW: [sublet] Private South Pasadena Studio

bryan coleman

Aug 11, 2009, 1:11:54 AM8/11/09
to usc-h...@googlegroups.com, Theresa Do

Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 19:29:15 -0700
From: mli...@gmail.com
Subject: [sublet] Private South Pasadena Studio

Hi All,

I'm heading away for my Family Med rotation and in case you know anyone who is looking to sublet from the end of August through the end of September, I have a private studio in South Pasadena, 4min walk to the goldline.  It has wifi, gated underground parking, and a pool.  It's a really quiet place, an easy walk to coffee shops and trader joes.  Rent is $800 negotiable.  Reply if you have any questions. Thanks all and sorry for the mass email.

Best,

Matt Lilley
MSIII

Get free photo software from Windows Live Click here.